Friday, February 3, 2017

I found the key for basic English

During my English learning, I used a lot o listening to internalize new vocabulary and English expressions, I found that a very nice technique was to exercise during my listening times.


Somehow, my brain was more receptive and ready to concentrate in the conversation, podcast or the story that I was listening to.

Later on, while listening to one of AJ hoge's lessons, I heard him talk about a technique to learn languages called TPR (Total Physical Response) which consists in using the body as a tool to remember vocabulary.

He explained that children use this technique when they're babies, they move and learn commands from their parents like: "Pick up your toy".

"I found the key to basic English" - I thought - even though I was way more advanced in my learning, but this was going to be helpful to my future jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment