Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Reasons to Not Study English

For most people in the world, the idea of speaking and understanding a foreign language becomes a personal dream, the possibilities that languages offer and especially the English language make the motivation stronger to learn this language.

Among the possibilities we have with English we could mention traveling, meeting new friends from everywhere in the world, find a whole new way to express ourselves, get better jobs and many others. The dream is certainly big for many of us, but this dream becomes actually frustrated when we face the realities of the education system; and it is not just a new critic that the author of this article makes, but a personal experience about the results my classmates and I got when we went to some institutes to learn English. 



And I really can tell you that the worse method for learning English is going to a school or an institute. The results will always be the same, no matter how long you go to these places, what you will learn is just the same, packages of grammar rules and lists of words that you have to memorize so you can pass the written test and at the end of the course you will have many difficulties to understand native English speakers and you may feel insecure when you need to speak.

That is the reason I am creating this web blog because the best way to learn to speak and understand English is to do it like children do, in a natural way.

On my articles I will give you some tips that have been useful for me in my English learning. I really hope that my advice work for you and I'll be glad to hear your opinion about  them. 

Remember this: Learning a language must not be stressful, it must be full of fun and enjoyment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment